Not everyone will like the idea of having the F word on their coffee mug.
It’s even more likely that not everyone will like the idea of reading it.
But it’s hard to deny, a really good print on a mug is a small-scale work of art.
Sure, there are way too many mundane “Best Dad Ever” mugs, and their statements are often questionable, but this makes the really witty ones stand out even more.
In this compilation we gathered the most hilarious examples of what you can say by just sitting at your workplace and sipping your coffee (or chamomile tea, if anxiety is not your thing).
1. The older you get, the more you laugh at it. Through tears.
2. Here’s a good way to tell your colleague how much you appreciate him and put his personal development above your fun time on coffee breaks.
3. Now this is some good out of the box thinking.
4. You must be a lucky, lucky person if you don’t get this one.
5. Now I know exactly what to say to my wife every single day she grumbles about my socks all over the place.
6. Come to grandpa for help. See the mug. Go away.
7. Sarcasm… There are times there’s never enough of it.
8. No matter if you’re a fan of Bob’s Burgers, no matter how many employees you have, every boss (or well, at least a manager) should have this one.
9. Well some of them are still trying to become rockstars.
10. Now that’s a superpower I personally don’t have. A perfect gift for the one who does.
11. When Monday’s over and it does not get any better.
12. A refreshing drink you can offer your raging clients.
13. There are.. People… you know… it takes them…. Like forever… to finally… well… get… to the point.
14. It’s hard to not be a know-it-all, when everyone around is so dumb!
15. I don’t use a bra for the reason of being male, but I so get this!
16. I don’t know why it’s called ‘Morning After Hangover Mug’ in the store, for me it’s more of an ‘Uninvited guest who doesn’t get gentle hints mug’
17. For those really into sports like Beerpong
18. Come on, we all see that you’ve already chosen the Smarty ones.
19. After days and weeks of thorough thought and planning always comes this.
20. It never gets old, doesn’t it?
21. This is definitely a Monday mug. But for some people, it is just an everyday mug.
22. Yeah, that’s my week. Sounds. Mostly. Tolerable. WTF!??? Sleep.
23. I need to order this for my wife asap!
24. As long as their cars run smoothly, they don’t really care.
25. Arguably the best kind of classy educated women.
26. I’d add the word “almost” because it is simply impossible to love someone THAT much!
27. Not funny after 30.
28. Except the tacos a LITERALLY there.
29. Break the rules.
30. The scientists have finally solved the mystery of this instinct.
31. Every household needs this kind of a “Guest mug”.
32. Unfortunately most models are not equipped with this button.
33. Best thing is, you can have them right here, right now!
34. Please don’t be mistaken!
35. Stroke… rotate… stroke… rotate… yes, sure, I can’t see why not…stroke…rotate…sounds like a good idea!… stroke…
36. I’m glad we settled this right from the start
37. Don’t forget you’re still better than exactly 50% of other ones.
38. I wasn’t sure their is a right way to say that.
39. This mug can lead to a serious talk at the HR, but what can you do, that coffee was really damn hot!
40. Perspective is key.
41. These nosy bastards simply have no boundaries!
42. People tend to forget that with all the Instagram and Facebook and Snapchat
43. Put this sign on a mug, when you don’t have a hotel room door, because you don’t have a hotel room in first place.
44. This is often the hardest thing you have to do during the day.
45. There’s even better chance it will be on your shirt.
46. Follow you mildest dreams!
47. Choose your Te!
48. Great statement for all the woodworkers out there.
49. If you’re an English teacher, this is a perfect mug for you!
50. Working in open space? Close it a bit with this mug.
51. Welcome to the exciting world of English grammar!
52. Balance is the key to a happy life.
53. There is a certain level of stupidity after which a thing becomes really hilarious. This duck is way past this level.
54. There’s a good chance the prick is staring at your mug right now.
55. Sassy people deserve sassy coffee mugs!
56. Yep, they are Chanel.
57. Yoga is a good way to stay calm. Keeping idiots away is even better.
58. Maybe some other time. How about Never?
59. Never miss a chance to be romantic and stuff…
60. Hm, I wonder if it’s working correctly *shaking in hand*
61. A bit too cruel, but people got to receive their Birthday wishes anyway.
62. When you lost your temper for a second, here’s a good way to mend things.
63. Have you ever heard of Personal Space?!
64. Well too late, I’ve already switched on the coffee machine.
65. Too bad they can’t.
66. Why would one write such ICKy things on one’s mug?
67. To avoid further questions.
68. Every cloud has a silver lining.
69. To drop all the “What is wrong with her?” questions.
70. And I want you all to value this flexibility in me.
71. Don’t blame me, I just love kitties.
72. Now that’s an attitude to start a day with!
73. Please don’t. It just bugs me so much!
74. And believe me, there is a lot of work to do.
75. Roger that, captain!
76. I often see one or two in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
77. This is a totem animal for some lucky people!
78. When people tend to like you, but you feel they don’t really have a reason for that.
79. And it is always full by 10AM
80. This mug makes me want to shut down the computer and go wrap myself in a blanket.
81. Motivation is a key to success.
82. The experiment failed again.
83. Hurry up, the time window is like 2 minutes or less.
84. Don’t ask me stupid questions.
85. If only all the young people did this to stay out of trouble.
86. I mean, the ones where everyone’s dancing.
87. Time to stop denying it, that’s the kind of breakfast we all would love.
88. And you probably should get going, I don’t know what to do with you body.
89. Maybe tomorrow. Or some other day. Now excuse me, I have to watch “Adventure Time”.
90. Two extremely romantic declarations in one.
91. Let’s call things by their name.
92. That’s the kind of superhero we all should strive to be like.
93. What is the best kind of cup? It is
94. You have to work on your pronunciation a bit.
95. When the special person in your life knows how to make things right.
96. You can tell me about your problems, but remember –
97. Impress your colleagues with some Spanish.
98. “Your new mug is so nice! Look at all the floral… oh nevermind”
99. From now on, Princess Bowie will guard your desk!
100. And a special one for our dear readers,
That was our pick of what we found to be the coolest coffee mugs out there.
Too bad, one person does not need that many mugs, I think I would love to have all of them in my kitchen.
But at least a coffee mug does not seem to be a boring present anymore, does it?